I just wanted you to know. That I'll be with you wherever you go.
I've gotten my wings and learned how to fly. And I'll dry your tears whenever you cry.
Though I've went away and it seems we're apart. You will forever be my soul and my
heart. The love that we shared will not go astray. For deep in my heart it will always
stay. You held me close when I was filled with pain. And your smile gave me sunshine
when my life filled with rain. You guided me when no one else could. You protected me
when no one else would. We've shared so much that mere words can't express how
knowing you has made me feel truly blessed. So please dear sister, fret not for me, for
now my soul is truly free. So think of me often, as much as you can. And I'll always be
there to hold your hand. I'll be your angel and guide you through life. I'll give you comfort
through torment and strife. So thanks dear sister again and again, thank you always for
being my sister and my friend.





Dana - Thank you for this - I will miss my sister so much - This is so beautiful----
ReplyDeleteDana- thatnk you so much tis is beautiful i am stephanies nephew kaden and i have never met you but i know she is proud of us all.
ReplyDeleteKaden, I am so sorry for your loss. for all of us. I actually wanted to come up to you at the funeral and introduce myself to you, but you had so many kids all around you. I love you all and wish i could make all of us feel better. I miss her so much. I was thinking about her all day today. Please if you guys ever need anything, please i am only a phone call away. and like I said i wish i could do more for all of you right now.
ReplyDelete