Thank You!
I'm Tammy, Nina has been my BFF for 18 years.
Stephanie, Anna, Cody.....they ALL mean so much to me.
When I heard of this memorial for Steph
I decided to forward my thoughts from my blogspot...
To my Best Friend, my second mom,
To all my family in Salt Lake City & Idaho…
It has been 18 years that I have laughed & loved the most of you.
My heart just aches for the depth of your pain.
It is absolutely tragic for8what you have all had to endure.
Stephanie was beautiful, funny, and compassionate.
She will be missed very much.
I have known Stephanie since she was 12 years old.
Size double 0 wranglers and long blonde hair. What a doll!
She had a dog named Shania, after Twain I believe!!
I remember when she gave birth to her first son- Dustin.
What a Beautiful little boy. Steph was such a good mommy.
All she ever wanted was to be like her big sis
and live in the forest as Snow White-Serious!!
When she married Rob (the love of her life) she had an outside
wedding at Grandma Glenna’s –
everything was pink and it was beautiful.
Especially her…I did her hair!
I really enjoyed spending that time with her.
She was so happy and so grateful and I was honored to do it.
When Justin & I were married, Steph, Rob (her husband)
& Anna (second mom) drove to Salt Lake just to attend my wedding.
I hope they understand how much that meant to me.
Anna has always been so wonderful to me.
I wish there was something…anything I could do for
her pain and emptiness that she is suffering.
18 years worth of friendship… I am grateful for that.
Steph brought a lot of laughs to my life.
She always said "I've been Countrified"! (Idaho)
Growing up, traveling to Idaho, visits in Utah, BBQ’s
Lava Family Reunions, Facebook, text messages…etc…
Steph had a secret little crush on Braxton-
she made him promise that when he turned 18,
he would go on a date with her.
He told me last night that he was on facebook a few nights ago
and that she popped on the instant messaging to remind him that they only had 2 1/2 years until they could hit the town!
He loved being flirted with by her.
Steph & Braxton dancing at my wedding
I love you all so much.
I am so so sorry that you are going through
such a horrible time right now.
I will always be here for you.
Rest in Peace my Friend- I Love You, Tammy
Doing What She Loved- Grooming Animals






No comments:
Post a Comment