Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I sure do miss you...



I am having a hard time with this Steph. And I am sure everyone else is having even a harder time. I hate this. i keep getting in face book, none stop thinking and waiting for you to send me a BOO, or a just wanted to stop in and say Hi.I talked to Nina today, god bless her. I love her so much. I hate that stuff like this has to happen to bring family together. But after I got off the phone with her I just sat here and cried, and remembered the times we had. And one came up, and I am so sure Cody remembers, how could he not. After Uncle Kevin had passed away, my dad came and got you and Cody to stay at our house over night, or for the weekend, I don't remember how long. But we all piled up in my dads p.o.s. car, and on the way back to uncle marks, do you remember Cody got all excited and was like oh wow uncle mark you live by Disneyland, can we go there. Ha ha, little did Cody know it was the wheat factory. You and I made fun of him ALL DAY. We kept saying Cody go get packed we are going to Disneyland. Oh I miss your laugh, and your dimples. I always said my daughter if i ever had one was going to have dimples and if she didn't i was going to put nails in her cheek and you would get freaked out and said you didn't like the dimples. ha ha I'm sure your dad and mom didn't put nails in your cheek. I sure hope you are up there watching over all of us, please give your mom, Nina and Cody a sign, something to let them feel you and finally be at peace with all of this. I love you SO MUCH..Still after all of this time I still have this big lump in my throat. WHY!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment