
I love you mom,
With all of my heart
Please dont be sad that
Now we must part
I am so very thankful for
All of our years
Please see the rainbow,thru all of your tears
Thanks for your unconditional love
For standing behind me to give me a shove.
There are times I resented
The "push" its true
But look what we accomplished
Me and You!
I know you'll love my daughter
As you loved me
Please share with her all
Our memories
I'll be in the sunshine,
I'll be in the wind
I'll be in the rain drops
At summers end.
I'll be there to love you as the years go by
Im the star twinkling and
Dancing in the sky
So when you are lonely as
I know you will be
Think happy thoughts and KNOW
I KNOW you loved me!!!
Your Daughter,
Stephanie





I love you mom - This poem is fitting - Grandma is amazing she should write more often
ReplyDelete