Thursday, April 8, 2010

Another Day



Sissy, today has been really hard, I dont know if reality is setting in. This pain is truly unbarable- I miss you so much, I have been thinking of so many memories today and watching home video- Oh my god you have the best funniest laugh ever, how can I never hear that again. I want this to be a dream. I want this to be over sissy - I dont know what I believe and right now I have so much hate in me - Why you? why now? Why is this plan everyone keeps talking about. I dont get it. Why do you visit other people but wont come see me, I need you sissy, I need you bad. I love you and I am so sorry you left this earth. I love you sis - goodnight sweetheart. I hope to see you in my dreams tonight. It hasnt happened yet. I miss you and I will miss you forever my little lady.

Your Big sistet
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment